Sunday, March 27, 2011

a little pick me up

"Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness." ~Ayn Rand

Last week felt like a never ending roller coaster ride. This quote helped get me through. I have recently become a big fan of Ayn Rand (click here to find out more about Rand) and this quote helps me rethink life and get going on bad days. Discovering what makes me happy and really setting out to get it, is a fight, at least for me. If I don't stand up for myself, who will? What helps get you through rough times and most importantly what makes you happy?

Hope you have a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream.

    Also, remembering that being happy is a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an Ayn Rand fan too. My DH complains she's too idealogical, but that happens to suit me and my personality pretty much perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think