Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's your challenge?

What's your biggest challenge when your loved one is on the road? I read this blog post by Household 6 Diva, an army wife whose husband is currently deployed. She writes that her biggest challenge when her husband is deployed is asking for help. I have to admit that I am right there with her. I will ask for help, but only when I have NO other option. Since DH is on the road so much, I feel like I have to save those favors so I can cache them in when I really need to. If you have a few extra minutes give the post a quick read, I bet you will be surprised just how much you can relate.



Household 6 Diva Army Wife

4 comments:

  1. I guess my biggest challenge is going out and having a life. I work long hours and tend to be a homebody, so unless B is home to drag me out of the house once in awhile, I tend not to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey hope you plan a girls night out (or in) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have trouble asking for help. I always have, even before I married the husband. Other than that, my biggest challenge is getting out of the same old routine. Our deployments are frequent and relatively short, so I find it really easy to get back into my routine: work, workout, take care of the dogs, sleep. Deviating from that is always hard for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry up and wait and wait- I love your blog title! Uh I wish workout was in my routine- nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what ya think