Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun Friday

Every Friday I try to do something fun that is out of the routine. It's nice to make it feel like the weekend. This is especially important when DH is gone (like today), because my Saturday really isn't much different from the rest of the week, unless I make it that way. For fun Friday today, we are having my friend's 2 little boys over. LB can play with them, while their mom and dad get to go on a date (now that sounds like fun to me). If we aren't partying it up, then someone else should be, right. I thought I'd include this photo of LB. It might be fun for YOU to see.

One 5 minute shower turned into 10 minutes of cleaning up LB's mess. I'm still not sure that getting clean was worth it. Any tips for taking care of yourself and the little ones when there is no backup in town? I am all ears!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think