Saturday, June 26, 2010

Military Moment

Well I’m blond, so I’m allowed to have blond moments, but when my blond moments bring in the military I guess the only thing to call them is military moments. When I was engaged to my mil man I was asked by my boss at work what branch of the military he was in. I replied, “He’s in the military.” Then he asked again, “What branch?” My response, “The military.” Well, Marine and military both start with a m don’t they? I cringe to think about it now, he probably wanted to fire me right on the spot fearing my stupidity would spread to my day to day work.

I've learned a few things since then, like the separate branches of the military.

What's your most embarrassing military moment, I will feel better if you have one to share too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what ya think